LOVESTRUCK:CHOOSE YOUR ROMANCE V 4.5 MOD APK (AUGUST 2018)(NO SURVEYS)(NO ROOT)


Hello guys, here is the new video from me. 

Today we are going to hack game called LOVESTRUCK CHOOSE YOUR ROMANCE.

Before we start I am also going to provide you with my video that I made for my YouTube Channel so you can also watch it.

And please SUBSCRIBE.Thank you.




So how to do this is really easy,here are the steps:

1.Uninstall the original App

2.Download the MOD APK from this link : DOWNLOAD (wait 5 seconds then press SKIP AD)

3.Install MOD APK

4.Open it up and when the game asks you for premium choice it will be free

NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS IF THE GAME ASKS YOU TO PAY FOR SOMETHING NOT IF YOU WANT TO BUY CLOTHES OR ANYTHING ELSE!
If something doesn't work contact me on: Insta: hacker_girl_yt Email: hackergirlfeedback@gmail.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHOICES:STORIES YOU PLAY 2.3.5 MOD APK

MOD APK: VIRTUAL FAMILIES 2 V 1.6.90